Utahraptor is a Dromaeosaurid Dinosaur with a Carnivorous Diet. It is a very popular Dinosaur, being one of the most well known and played Dinosaurs in Dinosaur Arcade. Its status in Pop Culture and its stats contribute to the popularity of the Utahraptor. Despite its general stats, it can jump higher and has more energy than most creatures.
The Utahraptor is covered entirely with thick Feathers, but parts of the body such as the legs, fingers, and some of the head are not covered. The tail has long, thin feathers which extend out toward the end of the tail. A primary feature of the Utahraptor are its two long toe claws, which are the toes closest to the center of the body.
The Default Pattern is the Base Model for Utahraptor, being freely selectable.
This Pattern has stripes across the upper part of the body, covering the entirety of the back, extending from the neck area to the start of the tail. The outer tail feathers are covered by stripes, with large stripes covering the middle of each feather piece and thin stripes outlining each.
This Utahraptor was added on April 7th, 2021.
Model - fearfant and TrashieBro (Base)
Animations - fearfant
Roars - Nectocaris
Featherless Utahraptor is a skin for Utahraptor, being obtained by opening a Purple Crate. It is a Utahraptor that lacks the feathers, which cover a majority of the Default Utahraptor.
The model for Featherless Utahraptor has the same general appearance as the Default Utahraptor, but with a more slender body due to the lack of feathers.
The Default Pattern is the Base Model for Featherless Utahraptor, being freely selectable.
This Pattern has stripes across the upper part of the body, covering an area very similar to that of the Default Utahraptor pattern.
The Draped Pattern is freely selectable.
This Pattern has different layers covering the body, with three different layers. The back section of the body, from the back of the neck to the end of the tail, is covered, and the underbelly section of the body, from the bottom of the neck to the end of the tail, is also covered.
The Movie Pattern is obtained by opening a Blue Crate.
This Pattern primarily has a single streak across the sides of the body, extending from teh eye to the middle of the tail. The streak is outlined by a different layer.
The Featherless Utahraptor was added on May 21st, 2021, along with Version 0.1.5.
The Featherless Utahraptor was first revealed on March 27th, 2021.
Model - fearfant
Patterns - fearfant
FrostImp is a Skin for Utahraptor, being obtained by opening a Christmas Crate.
To be added
The Default Pattern is the Base Model for FrostImp Utahraptor, being freely selectable.
The FrostImp Utahraptor was added on January 15th, 2022, along with Version 0.3.71.
Model - MacRenee
Animations - NlMWIT, koekjezijnlekker (Edits), and Hurricane_Lordus (Rig)
Roars - Nectocaris and Kaz_YumayuiColors - Hurricane-Lordus
- A few features of the Utahraptor have influences from the Film Franchise "Jurassic Park", particularly of the Velociraptors in the Franchise.
- The roars of the Utahraptor are primarily based on the Roars of the Velociraptor in the Franchise.
- The Movie Pattern for the Featherless Skin is based off of the appearance of a particular Velociraptor, "Blue".
- The Featherless Utahraptor Skin was originally titled "Featherless Utuh" for a short period of time during the Alpha Stage of Dinosaur Arcade.
Stats - November 28th, 2021
Requirements - June 17th, 2021
- Unhatched Games Discord ShawnMe. April 7th, 2021.
- Unhatched Games Discord fearfant. June 27th, 2021.
- Unhatched Games Discord VideoGame2000. April 5th, 2021.
- Unhatched Games Discord fearfant. March 27th, 2021.
- Unhatched Games Discord ShawnMe, December 25th 2021
- Unhatched Games Discord InstantEWF. May 28th, 2021.